Spirit Mountain Casino’s Cedar Plank Buffet
Signature Cedar Plank Salmon
• 1 cedar plank (available at most supermarkets)
Prepare cedar plank following instructions provided with the plank.
• 4 ea. 6 oz. Salmon fillet (same thickness is best)
• 4 oz. Butter, melted
• 2 T. Garlic, fresh, chopped
• ½ T. Lemon Pepper, salt free
• 4 oz. White wine, if desired
• 1 T. Dill weed, fresh, chopped
• Pinch Salt or your favorite salt substitute
• Pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375°.
Place salmon directly on the prepared cedar plank skin side down. Brush with melted butter to coat. Drizzle with wine if desired. Rub with fresh garlic, sprinkle with remaining selected seasonings.
Bake for 12 - 15 minutes.
Serve family style right from the plank garnished with fresh dill and lemon or plate from the plank with your favorite side dishes. Suggested side dishes – Bistro Rice Pilaf and asparagus. Garnish with lemon and dill.