Here are 10 things I bet you didn't know about the Big Game.
OK, maybe you knew some of these things, but I didn't!
1. Oregon scored more points per game this season than any other college football team in the country, 49.3 points per game.
2. Auburn came back form double-digit deficits four times this season on their way to their undefeated season (The Ducks only trailed by double digits once).
3. More than 800 media from around the world have been credentialed to cover the Tostitos BCS Championship Game.
4. Oregon will technically be the "away" team at the game, wearing its light-colored uniforms.
5. Ducks head coach Chip Kelly was previously offensive coordinator at...New Hampshire.
6. Oregon also went undefeated in football in 1916, when they finished 7-0-1.
7. For the first time ever, the college football championship game will not be broadcast on free TV. ESPN has the exclusive TV and radio rights to the game.
8. The Ducks' only close call on their trip to the championship was a 15-13 squeaker over Cal, where the Cal kick was called for a penalty on what could have been the go-ahead field goal.
9. Last year, coach Kelly became the only Pac-10 coach to win the conference in his first year on the job, In this, his second season, he's brought the team to its first national championship game.
10. In preparation for playing the biggest game in their school's history, the Ducks football team has been practicing in Arizona...at a local high school field, Pinnacle High.
Ducks fans; see/share your favorite pics!