We hit 68 in Portland Thursday afternoon. Our 7-day forecast has a bunch of 70-degree days, but first a little cool down and some light rain late Friday night into early Saturday.
A clear, cool night sets up with lows in lower 40s in town. Friday looks like another pretty nice day. Despite thickening afternoon cloud cover, we should manage to reach the mid 60s. Light rain showers move in overnight, and exit the region early Saturday.
Saturday will be cooler, but likely turns into a pretty nice day. Sunday looks sunny and warmer and then we start what could be a several day stretch of 70-degree weather on Monday. Models favor us staying dry and warm much of next week.
- Radar: on.kgw.com/radar
- Weather-related closures: on.kgw.com/closures
- Weather alerts on.kgw.com/weatheralerts
And images (updated automatically):
- 7-day: on.kgw.com/7day
- Timberline cam: on.kgw.com/timberline
- Cannon Beach: on.kgw.com/cannon
- Downtown (Wells Fargo): on.kgw.com/wellsfargo