A mix of cloudiness early this morning, followed by increasing sunshine and warming temps into the upper 50s this afternoon with light winds. Portland metro weather stays dry Tuesday with mostly sunny skies and highs reaching 60 degrees. Spring begins Tuesday morning, local time at 9:15 a.m.
A stretch of chilly, wet days Wednesday afternoon through Saturday. Snow levels will drop to 1,500 or 2,000' Thursday and stay low into the weekend. Heavy Cascade snow will fall and Portland will see periods of steady rain. Looks like a cold start to spring, once we get past tomorrow afternoon.
Meteorologist Rod Hill, follow me @
- Radar: on.kgw.com/radar
- Weather-related closures: on.kgw.com/closures
- Weather alerts on.kgw.com/weatheralerts
And images (updated automatically):
- 7-day: on.kgw.com/7day
- Timberline cam: on.kgw.com/timberline
- Cannon Beach: on.kgw.com/cannon
- Downtown (Wells Fargo): on.kgw.com/wellsfargo