Mt. Hood reports 8-16" of snow over the past 24 hours! New accumulations today of 5-10" are expected with morning snow levels near 4,000', lowering to 3,000' during the afternoon.
Steady morning rain over Portland will break up a bit during the afternoon. The coast could see lightning strikes later in the day. Valley rainfall today could top .50 inches.
Showers and sun breaks Thursday with possible hail and lightning as colder air arrives.
Meteorologist Rod Hill, follow me @
- Radar: on.kgw.com/radar
- Weather-related closures: on.kgw.com/closures
- Weather alerts on.kgw.com/weatheralerts
And images (updated automatically):
- 7-day: on.kgw.com/7day
- Timberline cam: on.kgw.com/timberline
- Govt Camp: on.kgw.com/govtcamp
- Downtown (Wells Fargo): on.kgw.com/wellsfargo