On and off showers with cool temperatures is the story as you head into your St. Patty's Day weekend.
The most likely time for showers Saturday and Sunday will be in the afternoon. Valley highs both days will be in the low 50s. Morning lows will be in the upper 30s, promising a cool start for Shamrock runners in Portland Sunday morning.
Next week begins with warmer and sunnier weather, with highs pushing into the 60s on Tuesday with plenty of sun.
Cold rain and mountain snow return around the middle of next week.
Spring begins Tuesday at 12:15 pm.
Have a great weekend!
KGW Weather Anchor
- Radar: on.kgw.com/radar
- Weather-related closures: on.kgw.com/closures
- Weather alerts on.kgw.com/weatheralerts
And images (updated automatically):
- 7-day: on.kgw.com/7day
- Timberline cam: on.kgw.com/timberline
- Cannon Beach: on.kgw.com/cannon
- Downtown (Wells Fargo): on.kgw.com/wellsfargo