If you've taken a step outside today, you've probably noticed things are heating up. This is just beginning of a 5-day stretch of very warm temperatures and we'll see highs increase by the day.
As high pressure sticks around, we'll reach the mid 70s Monday and by Tuesday we could see highs in some areas reach 80 degrees beating out our record high of 79 in the valley.
As we look way ahead to the weekend, rain possibly returns with much cooler temperatures.
I hope everyone has a great weekend!
KGW Weather Anchor
- Radar: on.kgw.com/radar
- Weather-related closures: on.kgw.com/closures
- Weather alerts on.kgw.com/weatheralerts
And images (updated automatically):
- 7-day: on.kgw.com/7day
- Timberline cam: on.kgw.com/timberline
- Cannon Beach: on.kgw.com/cannon
- Downtown (Wells Fargo): on.kgw.com/wellsfargo